Continuous Level Transmitter for level and interface measurement in liquids.
- Measurement independent of product properties as:
- Measurement is also possible in the event of foam or if the surface is very turbulent.
- Simple, menu-guided onsite operation with four-line plain text display.
- Easy remote operation, diagnosis and measuring point documentation with the free operating program supplied.
- Optional remote display and operation.
- Onsite envelope curve on the display for easy diagnosis.
- Electronics can be replaced without opening the tank.
- Application in safety related systems (overspill protection) with requirements for functional safety up to SIL 2 in accordance with IEC 61508/IEC 61511-1.
– Europe: ATEX, PED, WHG, steam boiler EN12952-11/EN12953-9.
– North America: FM, CSA, boiler act.
Field of application
The Levelflex M is used for continuous level measurement of liquids.
FMP45 for highest of pressures and/or temperatures
- Temperature range:
-200 °C (-328 °F) to +400 °C (+752 °F).
- Pressure range: -1 to 400 bar (5802 psi).
- With second safety compartment: gas-tight glass feed though.
- Rod and coax probes up to 4 m (157″), rope probes up to 35 m (1378″) measuring range.
- HART (standard) with 4 to 20 mA analog,
- PROFIBUS PA,
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus.
Continuous measurement of interfaces between two liquids with very different dielectric constants, such as in the case of oil and water for example.
- Measurement independent of density, conductivity and temperature.
- Electronics version for the simultaneous measurement of the level of interfaces and the total level in liquids. The HART with 4 to 20 mA analog protocol is available for system integration
- Special version for the measurement of the level of interfaces at a constant total level. The PROFIBUS PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus protocols are available for system integration.