Servo Gearmotor PSC Series
The highest level of precision, torque and overhung load: Low backlash planetary and helical-bevel servo gear units.
PSC series – Planetary servo gear units.
The low backlash PSC planetary servo gear units are designed for the 30 to 350 Nm (265 to 3100 lb-in) torque classes. They were designed to combine the greatest possible flexibility and cost-efficiency because not every application requires high-performance components. They provide a basis for diverse, dynamic and cost-optimized drive solutions.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Highest permitted torques and overhung loads
- High efficiency levels
- Highest level of reliability, availability and durability
- Adaptor is eliminated, which cuts costs
- PSC = B5 output, smooth output shaft
- PSKC = B5 output, with keyway
- PSCZ = B14, output, smooth output shaft
- PSKCZ = B14 output, with keyway
|Size||Torque class [Nm] (lb-in)||Reduction ratios|
|1-stage [i]1||2-stage [i] 2|
|220||30||3 / 5 / 7 / 10||15 / 21 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 49 / 50 / 70 / 100|
|620||320 (2830)||5 / 7 / 10||25 / 35 / 49 / 50 / 70 / 100|
| 1) Max. circumferential backlash: 10′ for all versions|
2) Max. circumferential backlash: 15′ for all versions