Liquicap M FMI51, FMI52
The Liquicap M compact transmitter is used for the continuous level measurement of liquids. Thanks to its robust and tried-and-tested construction (self-sealing cone), the probe can be used both in vacuums and in overpressure up to 100 bar. The sealing and insulation materials used allow operating temperatures of –80 °C to +200 °C in the medium container.
The measurement is independent of the dielectric constant (DK) as of a liquid conductivity of 100 μS/cm. In this way, various liquids can be measured without the need for recalibration.
Used in conjunction with Fieldgate (remote measured value interrogation using Internet technology), Liquicap M provides an ideal solution for inventorying materials and optimizing logistics (inventory control).
- No calibration necessary for media with a conductivity
of 100 μS/cm and higher. The probes are calibrated to
the ordered probe length on leaving the factory (0 % to
100 %). This makes easy and fast commissioning
- Menu-guided local configuration via plain text display
- Universal application thanks to wide range of
certificates and approvals
- Use also in safety systems requiring functional safety to
SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508
- Material in contact with the process made of
corrosion-resistant material and FDA-listed materials
for wetted parts
- Two-stage overvoltage protection against discharge
from the container (gas discharger + protective diodes)
- Electronics can be switched for media forming buildup
- Short measured value reaction time
- No need for recalibration after replacing electronics
- Automatic monitoring of electronics
- Monitors damage to insulation and rod breaking or
- Suitable for interface measurement