SINAMICS G130 chassis units have been designed for variable-speed drives in machine building and plant construction. They have been specially tuned to the requirements of drives with quadratic or constant load characteristics with medium performance requirements without regenerative feedback. The control accuracy of the sensorless vector control is suitable for most applications, and additional actual speed value encoders are therefore superfluous.
SINAMICS G130 offer an economical drive solution which can be matched to the respective customer requirements by a wide range of components and options.
|Technical data overview|
3AC 380 to 480 V
3AC 500 to 600 V
3AC 660 to 690 V
110 to 560 kW
110 to 560 kW
` 75 to 800 kW
|Supply systems:||TN/TT or IT|
|Line frequency:||47 to 63 Hz|
|Output frequency:||0 to 300 Hz|
|Control method:||Vector control with encoder or V/f control|
|Fixed frequencies:||15 fixed frequencies plus 1 basic frequency, programmable|
|Skipped frequency bands:||4, programmable|
|Customer terminal block:||Digital inputs/outputs|
Inputs for motor temperature evaluation
|Communications interface:||PROFIBUS DP as standard|
|Braking mode:||Braking module as system component|
|Degree of protection:||IP00|
|Type of cooling:||Internal fan (forced air cooling)|
|Noise level:||? 72 dB (A) with 50 Hz line frequency|
|Conformity :||CE, cULus (available soon)|
|Software functions:||– Automatic restart following interruptions in operation as a result of a power failure|
– Smooth connection of converter to rotating motor
– Kinetic bufferingAutomatic motor identification for control optimization
– Programmable ramp-up/down times
– Ramp smoothing
|Protection functions:||Thermal monitoring of motor and power sections|
Undervoltage, overvoltage, earth fault, short-circuit, stall prevention
|Safety functions:||STO, SS1|
|Suitable motors:||Induction motors|
SINAMICS G130 provides a modular drive system for machine builders and plant constructors which permits a drive solution tailored to their applications. SINAMICS G130 consists of two modular, stand-alone components: Power Module and Control Unit.
The units can be located separately or combined together. The power module contains a space for the control unit.
The user-friendly AOP30 operator panel is available for start-up and local operation. Predefined interfaces, either via a terminal block or PROFIBUS, facilitate drive start-up and control. The interfaces of the control unit can be supplemented by additional modules.
- Particularly quiet and compact converters using state-of-the-art IGBT power semiconductors and innovative cooling solution.
- Maximum servicing friendliness with easy accessibility to all modules.
- Problem-free interfacing into automation solutions using a standard PROFIBUS interface and various analog and digital interfaces.
- Increase in plant availability through easy, fast replacement of individual modules and power components.
- Simple start-up and parameterization using interactive menus on the user-friendly AOP30 operator panel with LCD incorporating graphics capability and plain text display.
Typical areas of application
- Pumps, fans, compressors
- Moving: Belt conveyors
- Processing: Mills, mixers, kneaders, crushers, agitators, rotary furnaces, extruders